I've been tagged by the beautiful Mrs. Kersey...thanks Kristi!
1. Post the rules
2. List 8 random facts or habits about yourself.
3. If you are tagged, then you must Post the rules and list 8 random facts or habits about yourself.
4. After you post, tag 8 people and let them know they must read your blog for the rules.
1. Apparently I am allergic to EVERYTHING outside in the state of Texas! Last Tuesday, I had the equivalent of one year's worth of shots in ONE day! (I "qualified" for this because my allergies and asthma are bad.)
2. I have had about 5 concussions. One severe, leaving me in the Stephenville hospital for about one week. Go on say it, "Now we know what happened to you!". I was the only girl in our family until my cousin Lara was born when I was 18. Growing up, I did what the boys did! (I paid for it too!)
3. I LOVE medical stuff. I was a retinal surgeon's assistant before having our beautiful children and I absolutely loved my job. I worked beside an incredible, God loving doctor and it was a complete blessing everyday. I want to go back when the kids go to school!
4. I am addicted to Dr. Pepper, Coke and Sweet Tea. I can't get enough. There have been times when I decide I am going to stop...and I do, but eventually I hit the goods again. It's just good stuff to me.
5. I went to Brazil for 2weeks on a mission trip and that is the furthest I have ever been from home. Trip was great fascinating. The people were amazing. They had nothing, literally nothing but Jesus. The smiles on their faces were worth all the diamonds in the world. They have the joy of Jesus. The richest joy there is.
6. I have fear issues that should have me in counseling. Not sure why I am not. I am afraid of tons of things. Rational, irrational, you name it and it is probably a fear of mine. Since I have had children this fear has only heightened.
7. I knew I was going to marry David when I got home from our first date. I was living with my Granny. She stayed up until I got home. When I walked in the door and sat down, she said, "Well?" and I replied, "I just went on my first date with my future husband!" We laughed and giggled until late at night...7months later David and I were engaged!
8. The Coke bottle glasses that the others have talked about? Me too. Thick ones. Since the age of 5. Ugh. No way possible to look cute with Coke bottle glasses and buck teeth that look 20 times too big. Sad.
That is it! Hope that was fun...Heather, Kim, Brittani and Jesika~ You're it!!!