Tuesday, July 3, 2007

It's been a while...

Holy moley, is that how you spell that expression? I haven't updated in a while. This will be random, but if you are even looking at this blog it will at least be new:)

Our summer is going great. Well, great if you like rain! What is up with all of it? I do feel bad for the kids at times because this whole summer has been spent indoors. We are getting creative, and I have a few pictures to show off my kids' talent. They are super sweet and growing right before our eyes.

We usually go to Michael's on Thursday mornings. If you haven't done this, I strongly suggest it. It is fun and it is cheap. They have a craft time called "Tater Tots" and it is $2 per child. They provide all the materials and the "know-how". Our kids have really enjoyed it. (See the Spoonimals below. They are one of their favs!)

Tuesdays have been at the Southlake movie theater. My sweet friend Jan, that I still need to give money to...don't worry Jan I WON'T forget, got tickets to the Summer Movie Camp. It was $5 for 10 movies. They show "kid friendly" movies, however use your own discretion. Last week was Ice Age 2. There is a part in the movie when they are saying "a**". I wasn't paying much attention as to why, but then they were saying, "your momma's an a** , father's an a**..." When some kids behind us started mimicking, I thought we should leave. BUT, I didn't. I stayed and subjected our kids to the muck. I never know where the line is. Well, I say that, but I felt the "Line" tugging at my heart and ignored it. Why do I do that?

A few weeks back we went to San Antonio with hopes of going to Sea World. The Friday that we arrived, Emma threw up in line to ride a River boat. She felt hot and it was not looking good. I wonder why kids always get sick after hours, on the weekend or on vacation? hmmm. Our room had two beds and the kids wanted to sleep together. They did for about 5minutes, then Jacob was begging for the little portable crib that the hotel brought us. That boy does not play around when his sleep is concerned! We skipped Sea World the next day (Emma threw up again that morning and we did not want to get her in the heat all day), we went to the outlet stores in San Marcos. We really did have a great time just hanging out with each other. I am so blessed to have a great family that I love and that I enjoy hanging out with.

We had Emma's birthday and I will post another entry on that. It was fun...chaotic, but fun.

I guess that is all for now. Sorry for the random-ness! Be glad you got a new entry!

Hotel in San Antonio

Dinner kinda on the River...right before Emma threw up:(


David and Jacob at dinner...silly boys!

Emma making a silly face because it is raining AGAIN! (she is in her swimsuit!)

No comments: