Sunday, August 31, 2008

A moment~

Would you please take a moment and visit the link to the left under "Pray For..." labeled "Jessi's Mom"?
Jessi and Dustin Bynum are some of the most amazing folks we know. We are abundantly blessed to call them our friends.
A little over a week ago, Jessi's mom was in a serious car accident. She has been in a coma since, but is making progress.
We were able to drive to Austin today to visit with them. It was a sweet time for our family to be with our friends in need. It is so hard to be here in the DFW area and not be able to physically be there with them through this.
Please pray for Cindy, for Jessi and Dustin, for her other four brothers, and for the doctors.

Psalm 30:1-51 I will exalt you, O Lord, for you lifted me out of the depths and did not let my enemies gloat over me. 2 O Lord my God, I called to you for help and you healed me. 3 O Lord, you brought me up from the grave; you spared me from going down into the pit. 4 Sing to the Lord, you saints of his; praise his holy name. 5 For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.

No comments: